For a limited time, select Amazon accounts can get $10 off orders of $20 or more for shipping their order to an Amazon Hub location. Find out how you can save with this Amazon Hub promotion.
|Update: This offer is no longer available. Please check back later if the offer comes back again|
Read more below to find out how to see if you qualify for this promo and what you need to do to save some money on your next Amazon purchase.
- Offer: Save $10 for Amazon Hub delivery and pickup
- Availability: Selected Amazon accounts
- Expiration: 7/4/2022
- How: Click the below button and sign in to your Amazon account to see if you are eligible for this offer. If you are, add qualifying items sold by Amazon.com totaling $20 or more to your cart. At checkout, change your shipping address to a local Amazon Hub pickup location. Apply the promotion code 10OFFPICKUP and look for the $10 discount on the order summary. Complete checkout.
Amazon Hub Promo Details
Amazon is giving people in this targeted offer a discount of $10 off their order of $20 or more if they choose to pick up their order from an Amazon Hub during the promotion period from March 14, 2022 to July 4, 2022.
Amazon Hub consists of self-service lockers and staffed counters located in over 900 cities and towns across the US. These convenient locations include convenience stores, libraries, apartment buildings, drug stores, grocery stores, and more.
Using Amazon Hub, you can pick up your package at your convenience and on your schedule. Stop worrying about your Amazon orders being stolen by porch pirates while away from home.
To get this Amazon Hub promo offer, follow the below instructions:
- Go to the promotion page to see if you are eligible. You will need to log into your account
- Find an Amazon Hub (Locker, Counter, or Locker+) location on this page and click “Add to address book” or click “See nearby pickup locations” on checkout page
- Shop Amazon and add qualifying products (see below) to your shopping cart
- Continue to checkout
- Change your shipping address to your Amazon Hub pickup location
- In the payment method section, apply the promo code 10OFFPICKUP
Eligible products include everything from household essentials, beauty products, clothing, electronics, and more. The product must be shipped and sold by Amazon. The item’s seller cannot be a third-party seller.
You may order multiple items under $20 and still qualify for this promotion if the total price meets the $20 threshold. The items must be purchased in a single order and shipped to the same address. Naturally, the item must fit in an Amazon Locker.
Amazon Hub Promotion $10 off $20 Terms
- Offer is valid from 3/14/2022 to 7/4/2022
- Products must be sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC. Third-party sellers are ineligible
- Eligible customers can only claim one $10 promo per offer period
- The offer is available for the first 100,000 eligible customers
- Items have to be shipped to an Amazon Hub (Locker, Counter, or Locker+)
- Offer is limited to one per customer and account
- Not valid for digital content
This is a sweet deal to save some money simply by trying out the Amazon Hub pickup option. Amazon is likely pushing more people to try this delivery method because it helps save on delivery costs and fuel.
Some people have reported they were eligible for this promo again after previously redeeming the offer in a past promotional period.
Read more: Find out how to get a free Amazon Prime membership from CIT Bank
Keep in mind you need to pick up your package within 3 days after it has been delivered to the Amazon Locker. Packages not picked up will be returned to Amazon and you will be refunded.
I’ve used Amazon Hub for delivery to a locker that was walking distance from my work. This is a convenient and secure delivery option when you know you won’t be at home when the driver drops the package off. This is great when you order an expensive item that you don’t want sitting outside on your doorstep in the heat, cold, or rain, or risk it being taken by thieves or a neighbor.
Did you qualify for this Amazon promotion? Have you tried the Amazon Hub delivery option before?