Open a new Chase Secure Banking checking account online or at a Chase branch with your coupon code and get a $100 bonus deposited into your brand new account. Here is how to qualify for this limited-time bonus offer.
- Who: Chase Secure Banking
- What: $100 new customer bonus
- Where: Nationwide
- When: Until 1/19/2022
- How: Open a Chase Secure Banking account online or request a special coupon that you can bring to a local Chase branch.
Next, complete 10 qualifying transactions that include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDeposit, Zelle transactions, and ACH deposits within 60 days of account opening.
Once the qualifying transactions post to your account, you will receive your bonus within 15 business days.
The Chase Secure Banking $100 Offer
Chase Bank is offering new checking customers a $100 bonus when they open a new Chase Secure Banking account.
The Chase Secure Banking account gives you access to over 16,000 ATMs and 4,700 branches around the nation.
Secure Banking customers do not have to worry about minimum monthly balances, overdraft fees, or extra fees to cash checks, pay bills with Online Bill Pay, send money to friends using Zelle, or on money orders and cashier’s checks.
How to Get the $100 New Account Bonus
To get the bonus offer from Chase, you will need to visit the offer page to open the account online or request an email with a single-use coupon code that you can take to a Chase branch.
After opening the Chase Secure Banking account, you will need to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days.
Qualifying transactions include:
- Debit card purchases
- Online bill payments
- Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit
- Send money to friends and family with Zelle
- Receive funds by direct deposit or ACH
Once all the qualifying requirements have been posted to your account, the $100 bonus will be deposited within 15 business days.
There is no minimum deposit to open a Secure Banking account.
Who Qualifies for the Secure Banking Bonus
To be eligible for the new account bonus, you must meet the following requirements:
- You do not have an existing personal Chase checking account
- You have not had a Chase account closed within 90 days
- You have not had a Chase bank account closed with a negative balance in the last 3 years
- At least 2 years have passed if you’ve gotten a previous new account bonus
- You must keep Secure Banking account open at least 6 months after receiving the $100 bonus
What Are the Account Fees
The Chase Secure Banking account has a low monthly service fee of $4.95.
There are no options to waive the monthly fee.
Chase Secure Banking is an extremely basic bank account. You do not get overdraft services, check writing, interest, or wire transfers.
What you do get is the convenience of Chase’s large network of ATMs and branches, a debit card, and online or mobile banking for a low monthly fee. This could be a good option for people who can’t waive the monthly fees for Chase’s other checking accounts.
If you can meet the minimum daily balance or direct deposit requirements, you might want to step up to a Chase Total Checking account with a $225 new account bonus.